One of our representatives will be happy to contact you within 24 hours. For urgent needs call us at: +1.708.308.9567
- One-on-one sessions conducted at your home.
- Trainer is available 7 days a week with appointments available during the daytime and evenings.
- Training can be basic through advanced obedience, behavioral issues (including aggression), household manners, personal protection, and beginning dogs in the competition and working fields.
- Package deals on training sessions are available
- Classes are offered at the Hinsdale Community House: puppy/basic obedience and advanced obedience. These classes are offered through MidAmerica Service Dogs' Foundation (www.midamericaservicedogs.com) and payment for class helps us continue providing service dogs to people with physical disabilities free of charge.
Puppy Imprinting Program
- Whether you are looking for a well-behaved family pet, or you are looking to compete with your dog in AKC obedience or any of the protection sports (schutzhund, PSA, ring, etc), training at an early age is imperative.
- Ideal puppies for this program are between 6-16 weeks old.
- Depending on your training goals, this program goes from 2-6 weeks
- While enrolled in the puppy imprinting program, your puppy lives in my home and receives around the clock care and training as if he/she were my own dog.
- Training can include, but is not limited to: basic obedience (sit/stay, down/stay, come, heel, and place), tracking, early bite/drive building, crate training, potty training, early narcotics/explosives detection development, and socialization.
Board and Train Program
- Let the trainer do all the hard work!
- This program lasts a minimum of 2 weeks, depending on your training goals and your dog's temperament.
- All basic obedience commands will be taught (sit/stay, down/stay, come, heel and place).
- Behavioral issues will also be addressed (aggression, counter surfing, jumping, bolting out the front door, etc).
- A "go-home" lesson is done to go over everything the dog learned, and to teach you how to maintain the training to keep your training goals intact.
- After the "go-home" lesson, you also get 2 free in-home private lessons to make sure the training transition is going smoothly.
Canine Good Citizen Testing
- This is a 10-part test designed to prove that your dog is safe in the community around other people and other dogs.
- This is considered an AKC title.
- I offer classes to get ready for the CGC test, as well as conduct the tests as a certified Canine Good Citizen Evaluator.
- Protection sport training (schutzhund, PSA, ring sports).
- Personal protection, for your home, family, or business.
- Owners interested in protection training will be strictly evaluated in order to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Dogs must show a high level of obedience in order to participate in protection training.